43 students from a junior high school in Shaanxi Province simultaneously suffered from food poisoning on Wednesday, according to educational authorities.
Over 100 students started vomiting and suffering from diarrhea after dinner on Wednesday night in Dali County’s Liangyi Junior High School. 179 students in total had to go to hospital for checkups.
The tests confirmed that 43 of the students had contracted Escherichia coli from food poisoning. They have received treatment in local hospitals and are now in a stable condition.
Regional educational authorities are currently investigating the situation, although no mention was made of who is responsible for this massive blunder; the school has as yet, offered no comment.
Warning：The use of any news and articles published on eChinacities.com without written permission from eChinacities.com constitutes copyright infringement, and legal action can be taken.
Keywords: 43 High School Students get Food Poisoning
All comments are subject to moderation by eChinacities.com staff. Because we wish to encourage healthy and productive dialogue we ask that all comments remain polite, free of profanity or name calling, and relevant to the original post and subsequent discussion. Comments will not be deleted because of the viewpoints they express, only if the mode of expression itself is inappropriate.
Please login to add a comment. Click here to login immediately.