Sorry!  The picture does not exist!

Foreign companies with branches in China, and individuals studying or working in China can now purchase property in the PRC. Property can be purchased according to need, for individual or company use.

The new policy statement was jointly released by the Ministry of Commerce, the National Development Reform Commission, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, People's Bank of China, and six other related institutions.

Source: 163.com

Follow Us On: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Linkedin

Keywords: China real estate property in China foreigners in China

11 Comments Add your comment

surplus property...

Aug 31, 2015 20:10 Report Abuse

Lord_hanson

Do they mean buy or lease for 50-70 years? I bet it's the latter.

Aug 31, 2015 20:20 Report Abuse

superduper

Yeah, someone in the know please tell us if it's freehold or leasehold property

Sep 01, 2015 10:15 Report Abuse

Pahionius

I look forward spending millions for houses which fall apart after 3 years...

Sep 01, 2015 09:14 Report Abuse

gotta look after the bribe taking parties, a long list......

Sep 01, 2015 09:52 Report Abuse

They think dumb laowais don't know what overpriced is, are oblivious to enviornmental pollution like themselves, their contracting economy, and numb to the open animosity against foreigners, the differences between how they treat foreigners and foreign companies years ago and today?

Sep 01, 2015 09:14 Report Abuse

This is a long awaited news. A good development to the right direction.

Sep 01, 2015 10:50 Report Abuse

dkappy

Why would anyone want to buy property in this god-awful and crumbling country?

Sep 01, 2015 12:34 Report Abuse

Robk

If you don't have a wife or family in China, that can jointly own a home with you... DO NOT PURCHASE one as an individual. Don't even consider it. Chinese laws are ambiguous and their banking system is the worst I have seen towards foreigners. In addition, I didn't see any mention of visa benefits for buying a place. Great? So you can own a home here but you can't live in it? They don't want foreigners in China, they only want their money. They are only opening sales up because they are forced to remedy the ghost-town real estate situation that a major part of their economy is built upon.

Sep 01, 2015 13:58 Report Abuse

ironman510

My wife and I bought one together, I had to get to the U.S embassy to inform them I bought one for a strange reason, but if they offer a green card Id have my wife sell it to me and than I go after the green card hahaha. We can even do that fake divorce to make it work haha.

Sep 02, 2015 10:28 Report Abuse

Foreigndevil

Why would anyone care to buy something equal to Section 8 for about a million bucks? And since there are no visa strings attached it would be far worse to buy. Save your money, reinvest at home. Do what they do, save your money and do something good with it. Living in china is renting. the housing is all project like. Not worth more than 50k tops

Feb 22, 2016 23:22 Report Abuse