Shaoxing City Cracks Down on Pet Dogs

Shaoxing City Cracks Down on Pet Dogs
Mar 14, 2016 By eChinacities.com

In order to manage its violent canine problem, the Yuecheng distict of Shaoxing City now requires dog owners to obtain a registration certificate for their pet dogs.

According to the Center for Disease Control in Shaoxing City, there have been more than 7000 reports of people being bitten by dogs, with most incidents occurring in the spring or summer.

Starting this month, dog owners will have to register their dogs and abide by the district’s new points system. Incurring more than 12 point deductions in a year results in the cancellation of one’s registration certificate.

Not cleaning up after your dog, bringing your dog to public places where dogs are prohibited, or failing to avoid the elderly, pregnant women, and children will result in a three-point deduction. Walking your dog without a leash, allowing your dog to breed in public places, and not attempting to stop your dog if it’s bothering others will result in a six-point deduction. Harming or abandoning your dog will result in a twelve-point deduction.

Source: inews.qq.com

Keywords: China dogs Yuecheng dogs China pets

comment|69694|1619122

The policy should have you punished by being brutally stabbed while having everything you have taken and burned before your eyes. You're not welcome here mf.

Mar 15, 2016 12:55 Report Abuse

Lord_hanson

The foreigner is not welcome on a website for foreigners in China? You are a funny guy. I don't think your attacks offend anyone but I am sure people laugh at the thought of you. What I find the most amusing about you is that you are using the white man's language.

Mar 15, 2016 13:27 Report Abuse

Karajorma

Yeah, cause if you lose you car registration the government immediately impound your car and crush it, right?

Mar 15, 2016 13:49 Report Abuse

HKfilmproducer
comment|69848|1620443

Never consider the comment. Always consider the source. Then move on and ignore the source.

Mar 19, 2016 23:00 Report Abuse

Karajorma

I said if you lose it. Not if you never registered in the first place. The whole point of registration is that the government have those details. If you lose your car registration you simply ask to have a new one sent to you. You'll probably have to pay a fee of some sort but that's it.

Mar 21, 2016 21:50 Report Abuse

Lord_hanson

So not cleaning up after your dogs goes to the toilet is punished but when your kid does it it us fine.

Mar 15, 2016 08:45 Report Abuse

comment|69693|1619122

Ae you better be thankful this policy isn't being imposed to RACISTS/Foreigners ( hence white pasty honkey) lol...

Mar 15, 2016 12:51 Report Abuse

Lord_hanson

Haha, you must realise that trying to insult white people by refering to their skin colour doesn't work. We are all confident in ourselves and happy with our place in life. I personally see being white as a positive attribute that makes life a lot easier on this world. It is like trying to insult me by calling me handsome or smart. Ironically the only emotion your attack provokes is slight amusment at the expense of yourself.

Mar 15, 2016 13:23 Report Abuse

Lord_hanson

Lol, I am confident in myself and am proud of my people's achievements. I pity you, you are so insecure about yourself that you blame others for you failures. Even worse is the fact you belittle your own race as an excuse for your failures. "it's not my fault I can't get a girlfriend, white men are stealing them from us Chinese". No, most Chinese men have girlfriends. You don't because of your own failures.

Mar 15, 2016 16:24 Report Abuse

Lord_hanson

Lol, why would I kill myself I am very happy with my life. I have more than enough money so that I don't work anymore. I don't smoke and I only drink top shelf whiskey. You are probably writing this whilst at work. I am writing this after chilling today, day at the beach, feet up now at home. My life has never been better. I honestly wouldn't change a think in my life. I think that makes me a winner. Please continue to work unpaid overtime whilst I chill.

Mar 15, 2016 17:22 Report Abuse

Lord_hanson

The word racist doesn't bother me you know. It only bothers PC liberals. Why would the word limey bother me either? It is a hint at how the British once ruled the waves. Your racist attitude towards south asian muslims is also misguided. The British people of South Asian origin in my hometown are hardly ravaging my hometown. They work, open shops and pay taxes. If you are refering to the small handful of refugees/economic migrants/opportunists you will find that very few are being allowed into the UK. As for your claim that an island nation doesn't have many beaches, I don't really care as I was refering to a Chinese beach. It pains me to agree with you about kindergarten work that is why I don't do that. I didn't say I have retired, I said I don't have to work. You should try giving yourself a year off sometime to focus on self improvement. People aren't supposed to work till they die. That is a false concept introduced by those who make money from your labour.

Mar 15, 2016 20:54 Report Abuse

Faq da point system:open a few Bow Wow BBQs--hear a howl? it's din din a la rin tin tin!

Mar 15, 2016 07:42 Report Abuse

so, biting people just deducts a few points?

Mar 15, 2016 07:37 Report Abuse