What you’re getting
Allow candidates to apply to jobs using an online resume & employers to view and manage the applications from their job dashboard.
Users can subscribe free job alert services and receive new jobs via emails based on their selected job categories.
SEEKING FOR A JOB
Browse thousands of new jobs and find the best suitable position.
User can set up the privacy protection of the online resume and other personal information.
Responsive and mobile friendly
It is fully responsive and works well on all kind of devices and screen resolutions
eChinacities is designed and developed to be responsive with all browser systems and mobile friendly with all kind of digital devices. You can browse jobs and apply user friendly with the devices and systems you are using.
Testimonials from users
“When I first came to China, eChinacities was an absolute godsend. I found it just by Googling "Beijing jobs". There were so many openings in my field (communications). I was actually really surprised. Within a couple of months I'd applied for a bunch, had three interviews at different companies and eventually taken a job. On top of this, I really had no idea what I was doing in terms of living in China as a foreigner. I found the articles and the forum pretty useful as well.”
“eChinacities - Nice website for job surfing in China
I had a chance to use eChinacities.com jobs page. Found internship within a couple of weeks. First, my friends recommended me to use it as they also had gone for interviews for jobs applied through this website.
I recommend this website for other as well.”
“The best cityguide for the expats who living and working in China
If you are looking for nightlife, dining and cultural events,it´s the best cityguide to 41 major Chinese cities,such as Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen,etc.
For the jobs section, it’s updated daily and the postings are usually very detailed, and it's also can filter your job search by city, which is good in case you have a certain city in mind.”
You can get new jobs by email
eChinacities Job Alerts service allows you to stay up-to-date with the latest jobs matching your criteria. Set up keywords and save your searches to ensure you get the best jobs first, delivered by email.
You will now receive the latest jobs related to your criteria straight to your inbox.
Frequently asked questions
- 1.Why should I register?
- Registering an account enable you to create an online resume and use it to apply to jobs posted on eChinacities. It also allows you to subscribe our Job Alerts service and receive the new jobs via emails every week. Additionally it will also let employers and jobs find you when you choose to make you resume visible to employers. Registering takes only seconds, so why not?
- 2.How to ensure the privacy of my resume?
- Any resume you create on eChinacities.com is stored on our database in the United States or China. You can control the visibility of your resume by setting it to “Visible”, “Limited” or “Private”.
- 3.Do I need to register to apply for a job?
- You need to register, as only registered users are able to create their own online resumes and apply for jobs.
- 4.How can I apply for a job I am interested in?
- First you should click on the job you are in as you will then see a large button saying ‘Apply now.’ This will drop you down the page so that you can access a simple form, which is all you need to apply. Add your name, email address, upload your resume, write a cover letter, then sit back and wait for the reply.